Reciprocal Moorage Arrangements
- The Corinthian Yacht Club of Tacoma (CYCT) is located at the Tyee Marina on the northeast side of Commencement Bay, approximately one mile south of Browns Point. The Marina coordinates are 47°17.70' North Latitude, 122°25.00' West Longitude.
- For assistance, contact Eric Nelson
- Moorage is limited to 24 hours per month. If you plan to stay longer, please contact Eric Nelson
- Please fly your burgee while occupying reciprocal moorage.
Reciprocal Moorage is available at Dock Street Marina (In front of the Glass Museum) on the Foss Waterway in downtown Tacoma.
Guest Moorage Reimbursement Arrangements for Dock Street Marina
- Make your reservations with Dock Street Marina as you would any other marina in the area. Here is the contact information page from their web site.
- Reciprocal yacht club members can reserve up to one night per month and two nights per calendar year. Reimbursement will be paid at regular rates for boats up to 50 feet in length. There is no guarantee of slip availability. Reciprocal moorage will be limited to two slips per night. Reciprocal moorage will be provided on a “first-come first-served” basis. Reservations can be made in advance.
- A qualified guest should submit their paid receipt along with a copy of their current yacht club membership card directly to Corinthian Yacht Club of Tacoma for reimbursement of their moorage only. Power will not be reimbursed by CYCT. Please indicate your yacht club for our records. CYCT address: 5624 Marine View Drive, Tacoma, WA 98422
Please fly your burgee while occupying reciprocal moorage.